Ajay Thakur Biography: AJAY THAKUR born on 1st May 1986 is an Indian international kabaddi player esteemed for his do-or-die specialty. He is also known as Flying Thakur for his mastery in frog jump and running hand touch. In the 2016 Kabaddi World Cup, he was named as the No.1 player of the tournament with the highest 68 points. Those looking to shed excess weight quickly and efficiently should consider Clenbuterol as a weight loss option. Known as “the celebrity drug,” Clenbuterol is a potent fat burner often used by bodybuilders and athletes to help them achieve the desired look. This synthetic stimulant is widely available, but it is important to research where to buy Clenbuterol in order to ensure that you are purchasing a safe product. Looking for legal clenbuterol for sale – visit ACNM Online Pharmacy. When shopping for Clenbuterol, it’s important to make sure that it’s of high quality and from a reputable source. Many o
|Full name||Ajay Thakur|
|Age||37 years (as per 2023)|
|Birthplace||Dabhota, Himachal, India|
|Date of Birth||1st May 1986|
|Parent||Chotu Ram (father) Rajinder Kaur (mother)|
Let’s dive deep into Ajay Thakur’s life and talk about and talk about Ajay Thakur’s Biography.
Ajay Thakur Biography: EARLY LIFE
Ajay was born on 1st May 1986, in a working-class family to Chotu Ram (father) and Rajinder Kaur (mother). His father was a kabaddi coach and one of his cousins named Rakesh represented India in international kabaddi tournaments which inspired him to pursue a career in the sport.
Ajay’s family was supportive towards his career but his father thought that he should pursue higher studies and get a well-known profession. But Ajay was focused on his dream to represent India at the international level. He ran from his home to play a kabaddi tournament at the age of 10. Ajay graduated from his hometown, Dabhota.
Ajay Thakur Biography: CAREER
- At the age of 19, he was selected in the Indian national team.
- In 2007, Ajay won his first International medal in Asian Indoor Games.
- Later in 2014, he was part of the Indian team in the Asian Games where they won gold.
- At the Kabaddi World Cup in 2016, Ajay was named as the No.1 player with 68 points and made a crucial role for the Indian team to win the World Cup.
Ajay Thakur Biography: Pro Kabaddi League
- Ajay started his Pro Kabaddi League career as the captain of the Bengaluru Bulls in the 1st and 2nd seasons.
- In the 1st season of PKL, Ajay became the top raider by scoring 127 points and tackle points in matches.
- Representing the Bulls in the 2nd season, he scored 79 raid points and 1 tackle point in 13 matches.
- In the 3rd season, he was purchased by Puneri Paltan where he could not perform well playing 14 matches with just 52 raid points and 4 tackle points.
- He retained with the Paltan’s for the consecutive season where he scored 63 raid points and 1 tackle point in 16 matches.
- In the fifth season, Ajay was bought by Tamil Thalaivas and was the new captain of the team and continued till the last season.
- Ajay’s best performance was seen in the 5th and 6th seasons of PKL with a total of 222 and 204 points.
- He is referred to as Flying Thakur because of his unique skill of frog jump.
Ajay Thakur Biography: FAMILY
- Ajay was born in a working-class family to Chotu Ram (father) and Rajinder Kaur (mother).
- His father Chotu Ram was a former DSP and kabaddi coach while his mother Rajinder Kaur is a housewife.
- Ajay was inspired by Rakesh, one of his cousins who represented India internationally.
Ajay Thakur Biography: WIFE AND KIDS
- Ajay Thakur married Sandeep Rana on April 12, 2019
- Theirs not much information about their kids.
Ajay Thakur Biography: AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Padma Shri – 2019.
- Arjuna Award – 2019.
- Asian Games 2014 – Gold.
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016 – Gold.
- Asian Kabaddi Championship – Gold.
- Asian Games 2018 – Bronze.
Ajay Thakur Biography: Records
- 4th most successful raider in Pro Kabaddi League.
Ajay Thakur Biography: SOCIAL MEDIA
15 अगस्त की कुछ तस्वीरें अपने साथी खिलाड़ियों के साथ ।— Ajay Thakur (@thakurkabaddi) August 25, 2021
बिना कुछ किये पछताने से बेहतर है *
*कोशिश करके असफल हो जाना”* pic.twitter.com/wx98BzCASr