HUR vs REN Dream11 Prediction: Hobart Hurricanes will take on Melbourne Renegades in the 54th match of today’s KFC Big Bash League T20 2021 fixtures. Both teams have already played their first game of the tournament and are well aware of the pitch conditions.
Hobart Hurricanes has managed to register 6 wins out of the 12 games they had played this season. They are now placed at the 5th position in the points table with 24 points in their account.
On the other hand, Melbourne Renegades has managed to register only three wins out of the 12 games they had played this season. They are now placed at the bottom of the points table with 15 points in their account. Let’s take a look at the HUR vs REN Dream11 Match Prediction and Dream11 team for today match.
HUR vs REN Dream11 Today Match Prediction Details
KFC Big Bash League T20 2021
Hobart Hurricanes vs Melbourne Renegades
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Time: 1:45 PM
Venue: Docklands Stadium, Melbourne
Follow the Live Cricket Scores on the Sports Tattoo
Hobart Hurricanes vs Melbourne Renegades match will be streamed online on the SonyLiv app. Viewers can also watch live scores on the Sports Tattoo.
HUR vs REN Dream11 Prediction Today – Team News
Hobart Hurricanes Squad (HUR):
Jordan Cox, Josh Kann, Mitchell Owen, Macalister Wright, Tim David, Tom Lammonby, Wil Parker, Jordan Thompson, Ben McDermott, Scott Boland, Nathan Ellis, D Arcy Short, Will Sanders, Caleb Jewell, Joel Paris, Gabe Bell, Tom Andrews, Harry Brook, Peter Handscomb, Matthew Wade (c), Sandeep Lamichhane, Riley Meredith, Thomas Rogers.
Melbourne Renegades Squad (REN):
Unmukt Chand, Josh Lalor, Cameron Boyce, Zahir Khan, Reece Topley, Kane Richardson, Nic Maddinson (c), Will Sutherland, James Seymour, Mitchell Perry, Aaron Finch, Sam Harper, James Pattinson, Shaun Marsh, Mohammad Nabi, Mackenzie Harvey, Zak Evans, Jack Prestwidge, Jake Fraser, Jonathan Merlo.
D Arcy Short, Jordan Thompson, Matthew Wade(w/c), Thomas Rogers, Tim David, Riley Meredith, Peter Handscomb, Sandeep Lamichhane, Ben McDermott, Harry Brook, Nathan Ellis.
Aaron Finch, Zahir Khan, Mackenzie Harvey, Nic Maddinson(c), Mohammad Nabi, Reece Topley, Will Sutherland, Kane Richardson, Sam Harper(w), Jack Prestwidge, Shaun Marsh.
HUR vs REN Team News:
Hobart Hurricanes Team News-
- The Hurricanes have named an unchanged squad of 16 from last week’s thrilling nine-run win over the Sydney Thunder
Melbourne Renegades Team News-
- Young guns Mackenzie Harvey and Jake Fraser-McGurk have returned positive COVID-19 tests, are isolating from the group and will miss the Renegades’ final two games.
- Skipper Nic Maddinson has also been ruled out with a hamstring injury, while Kane Richardson has returned home for family reasons.
- Former India A and India U19 captain Unmukt Chand has been added to the squad, with Zak Evans, Mitch Perry and James Seymour all returning.
- In the absence of Maddinson and Richardson, former skipper Aaron Finch will lead the team.
HUR vs REN Dream11 Top Picks & Key Players:
Hobart Hurricanes Important Players–
- Ben McDermott – 513 runs in the tournament
- D’Arcy Short – 310 runs in the tournament
- TS Rogers – 15 wickets in the tournament
Melbourne Renegades Important Players-
- Mackenzie Harvey – 231 runs in the tournament
- Aaron Finch – 229 runs in the tournament
- Kane Richardson – 19 wickets in the tournament
HUR vs REN who will win today match?
As per our Dream11 expert today, Hobart Hurricanes is expected to win this game. However, the results can be different as both teams are equally good.
HUR vs REN Dream11 Team for Today
1) B McDermott
2) S Marsh
3) A Finch
4) C Jewell
5) J Fraser-MC…
6) N Maddinson
7) D Short
8) J Thompson
9) K Richardson
10) S Lamichhane
11) R Meredith
Dream11 team shown here is only a match before the team and the original team can be different after the release of lineups.