Rahul Chaudhari Biography
RAHUL CHAUDHARI born on 16th June 1993 in the Bijnor district of Uttar Pradesh is an Indian international kabaddi player who is known for his excellent raiding skills and is referred to as a Raid Machine. Rahul started his career as a defender but later he chose to become a raider. He played Pro Kabaddi League representing Tamil Thalaivas and set a record of scoring more than 700 points as a raider and became the first player to do so.
|Full name||Rahul Rampal Chaudhari|
|Age||28 years (as per 2021)|
|Birthplace||Jalalpur Choiya, Bijnor, UP|
|Date of Birth||16th June 1993|
|Parent||Rampal Chaudhari (father)|
Let’s dive deep into Rahul Chaudhari’s life and talk about Rahul Chaudhari’s Biography.
Rahul Chaudhari Biography: Early Life
Rahul was born on 16th June 1993 in the Bijnor district of Uttar Pradesh, India in a Jat family to Rampal Singh. From the age of 13, he had affection towards kabaddi because of his elder brother Rohit. His brother also played kabaddi and represented his village team in local tournaments.
Rahul faced many problems pursuing the field of kabaddi because of no family support and his fatness. It became harder for him when he was told by the doctors that he would not live longer because of his bulkiness and this was the main reason for him to maintain his fitness. For maintaining proper fitness, Rahul started to train with the kabaddi sport and soon decided to pursue the sport as his further career.
Rahul Chaudhari Biography: Career
- In 2014, Rahul was appointed as the captain of the Indian National Team and helped win a prestigious gold at Asian Beach Game in Thailand.
- In the Kabaddi World cup of 2016, India won gold at the championship in the presence of Rahul Chaudhari.
Rahul Chaudhari Biography: Pro Kabaddi League
- In the 1st season of Pro Kabaddi League, he was signed to Telegu Titans and was ranked the second player after Anup Kumar with 161 raid points in 14 games. He scored 157 raid points and 10 tackle matches in 14 matches.
- He retained with the team for the 2nd season and he continued to be ranked second by playing calamitous matches and scoring 98 raid points with 9 tackle points in 14 matches.
- In 3rd season, he had an ill-performance for the team throughout the season scoring just 87 raid points and 12 tackle points in 13 matches.
- He became the top raider in the 4th season representing the same team by scoring 146 raid points and 4 tackle points in 16 matches.
- Rahul was appointed as the captain of Telegu Titans in the 5th season because of scoring high scores in consequent PKL seasons. For the season, he scored his personal best high raid score with 184 raid points and 9 tackle points in 22 matches.
- For 6th season, he played 21 matches and scored 159 raid points and 7 tackle points.
- In the 7th season, he was bid by Tamil Thalaivas for Rupees 94 Lakh where he scored a total of 138 points in 22 matches.
Rahul Chaudhari Biography: Family
- Rahul was born in a Jat family to Rampal Singh (father).
- He has an elder brother who also used to play kabaddi named Rohit Kumar.
- There’s not much information about his family.
Rahul Chaudhari Biography: Wife and Kids
- Rahul Chaudhari married a pilot from Gujarat named Hetali Brahmbhatt on December 8, 2020.
- They met each other during the seventh season of PKL in Ahmedabad by a common friend.
- Their meet resulted in further conversations and finally, in 2019, they started dating each other.
- The couple doesn’t have any offspring.
Rahul Chaudhari Biography: Awards and Achievements
- Asian Beach Game 2014 – Gold.
- Won gold for Uttar Pradesh in National Kabaddi Championship.
- In 2016, he helped Indian Team to win gold at both South Asian Games and Kabaddi World Cup.
Rahul Chaudhari Biography: Records
- 2nd player to eclipse the marke of 1000 points in PKL after Pardeep Narwal.
- 1st player to score 700+ points in PKL.