Ravi Bishnoi Biography (Cricket– India ): Early Life, Career, IPL 2021, Family, Wife, Kids, Girlfriend, Awards, Achievements, Records, Social Media
Ravi Bishnoi Biography
RAVI BISHNOI born on 25th December 1994 is an Indian Bowler. He is representing PK (Punjab Kings) in the 2021 Indian Premier League and plays for Rajasthan in domestic cricket. His leg-spin from his right hand mystifies batsman which helps him to grab a bunch of wickets. In the 2019 U-19 Cricket World Cup, he led the team with his bowling and took a total of 17 wickets in the tournament, becoming the highest wicket-taker in the tournament and the most wickets taken by an Indian bowler.
|Full Name||Ravi Bishnoi|
|Birthplace||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Date of Birth||5th September 2000|
|Age||21 years (as per 2021)|
|Parent||Mangilal Bishnoi (father) Sohni Devi (mother)|
Let’s dive deep into Ravi Bishnoi’s life and talk about Ravi Bishnoi’s Biography.
Ravi Bishnoi Early Life
Ravi was born in a middle-class family of Jodhpur in Rajasthan, India to a headmaster of a local school, Mangilal Bishnoi, and housewife Sohni Devi. He was a cricket aficionado similar to his mother. Ravi along with his brother played gully cricket with their friends. He was highly skilled but due to improper training facilities, he never was able to shape his bowling skills.
Due to insufficient facilities, Ravi and his friends build a small cricket academy managing the expenses on their own. Many of the time, they also worked as a labor and picked bricks. It took few months to build the academy owing to financial problems naming it Spartans Cricket Academy. At starting, Ravi practiced fast bowling but shifted to spinning on the recommendation of one of his friends.
Soon, his friends and family members were astonished by his bowling which motivated him to pursue the sport dedicatedly. He tried to impress selectors of the Rajasthan state team but unfortunately was rejected thrice in U-16 and U-19 squad. Later, he was provided with the last chance to impress the selectors in which astonished the selectors. He made his first appearance for Rajasthan at the 2019 Vinoo Mankad Trophy.
Also Read:- Shubham Gill’s Biography.
Ravi Bishnoi Career
- He made his first astonishing appearance at the 2019 Vinoo Mankad Trophy representing the state team of Rajasthan. In the tournament, he gasped a total of 14 wickets impressing everyone with his spinning talent.
- Ravi made his first T20 debut at the 2018-2019 Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy.
- After few months, he was selected in the U-19 squad of Rajasthan making his List A debut at the 2018-2019 Vijay Hazare Trophy.
- The same year, he represented the Indian A squad at the Deodhar Trophy.
- His domestic achievements helped him get selected in the 15 member squad for the U-19 Cricket World Cup of India.
- In the World Cup, he astonished his spinning talent directly getting compared with the legend Anil Kumble. In the tournament, he took a total of 17 wickets with his spins picking up the most wickets by an Indian in the tournament and becoming the highest wicket-taker.
- During a match of World Cup against Japan, Ravi took a four-wicket haul giving just five runs bowling eight overs getting adjudged as the Man of the Match.
- His bowling skills attracted the selectors of IPL. Ravi was signed with Punjab Kings for an astonishing worth of Rupees 2 crore. In his first season in IPL, he picked 12 wickets playing 14 matches with an astonishing average of 31.33 and was adjudged as the Emerging Player of the Tournament.
Ravi Bishnoi Indian Premier League 2021
- Ravi retained with Punjab Kings for the 2021 Indian Premier League.
Also Read:- Abhishek Sharma’s Biography.
Ravi Bishnoi Family
- Ravi was born in a middle-class family to Mangilal Bishnoi (father) and Sohni Devi (mother).
- His father works as a headmaster in a local school in Jodhpur and his mother is a housewife.
- He is the youngest of four siblings after Ashok, Anita, and Rinku Bishnoi.
Ravi Bishnoi Wife and Kids
Ravi Bishnoi Awards and Achievements
- Emerging Player of the Tournament (IPL) – 2020.
- Man of the Match – 2019 U-19 WC.
Ravi Bishnoi Records
- In 2019, he took 17 wickets in total at the U-19 World Cup picking the most wickets by any Indian in the tournament.
Ravi Bishnoi Social Media
- Instagram – @bishnoi6476.
- Twitter – @bishnoi0056.
4️⃣-0️⃣-1️⃣7️⃣-2️⃣@bishnoi0056 sure had a royal outing ?️?#SaddaPunjab #PunjabKings #IPL2021 #PBKSvRCB pic.twitter.com/lmdEXrE22z— Punjab Kings (@PunjabKingsIPL) April 30, 2021