Yashasvi Jaiswal Biography (Cricket– India): Early Life, Career, IPL 2021, Family, Wife, Kids, Awards, Achievements, Records, Social Media
Yashasvi Jaiswal Biography
YASHASVI JAISWAL born on 28th December 2001 is an Indian All-Rounder cricket player with unbelievable skills to amaze his opponents is representing RR (Rajasthan Royals) in the 2021 Indian Premier League (IPL) INR 24 million and Mumbai in domestic cricket. Growing in an impoverished family has never wound up his enthusiasm for the sport facing strenuous situations. Galvanized by Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he has made tremendous achievements in domestic and national cricket batting left-handedly with leg-breaks.
|Full Name||Yashasvi Jaiswal|
|Birthplace||Suriyawan, Bhadohi, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Date of Birth||28th December 2001|
|Age||20 years (as per 2021)|
|Parent||Bhupendra Jaiswal (father) Kanchan Jaiswal (mother)|
Let’s dive deep into Yashasvi Jaiswal’s life and talk about Yashasvi Jaiswal’s Biography.
Yashasvi Jaiswal Early Life
Yashasvi was born in a penniless family of Suriyawan village in Bhadohi district of Uttar Pradesh, India to Bhupendra Jaiswal (father) and Kanchan Jaiswal (mother). His family faced financial problems fulfilling the hunger of six kids. He was a cricket aficionado from childhood but faced arduous problems training for the sport in a village with improper facilities and a lack of enthusiasm for the sport. Yashasvi was immensely impressed by Sachin Tendulkar and followed his streets of success.
Similar to Master Blaster, Yashasvi decided to take a shift from his village to the financial capital, Mumbai. He shifted to Mumbai at the age of 12 to try his luck for the sport. At starting he lived at his uncle’s home, but due to the shortage of space he was forced to leave. Fortunately, he joined the Azad Maidan, Mumbai to attend cricket sessions and lived at a small cottage of a dairy shop in exchange for a job.
He was removed from his job for not attending the work daily rather practicing the sport throughout the day. Later, he stayed in a tent of Muslim United Club and worked under a food vendor selling Pani Puri’s to sustain himself financially. His outstanding batting skills helped him gain the eyesight of one of the most successful coaches Jwala Singh.
Within some days, he was provided with a proper diet, shelter, and training under the surveillance of Jwala Singh. The coach has also helped cricket stars like Prithvi Shaw to manifest his skills internationally. At the age of 14, his name was added to the Limca Book of Records for scoring the most runs in any interschool tournament. In the tournament, Yashasvi scored 319 runs and took 13 wickets giving 99 runs. This performance helped him gain immense fame and get selected Mumbai’s U-16 squad.
Yashasvi Jaiswal Career
- His interschool achievements helped him get selected in the U-16 and U-19 squad of Mumbai in domestic cricket.
- He faced a career turning point at the U-19 Asia Cup of 2018 becoming the highest runs scorer with 318 runs and being adjudged as the player of the tournament. His performance played a major role in the victory of the Indian team.
- The year 2018 was mesmerizing winning several titles and scoring multiple centuries and half-centuries in domestic and national tournaments.
- In 2019, Yashasvi was fortunate to make his first-class debut during the 2018-2019 Ranji Trophy and his first List-A debut the same year representing Mumbai at the 2018-2019 Vijay Hazare Trophy.
- During the Vijay Hazare Trophy of 2018-2019, he scored a double century with 203 runs in 154 balls in a match against Jharkhand and scored a new record of being the youngest player to score a double century in the history of with 203 runs in 154 balls in a match against Jharkhand championships.
- This performance helped him get selected for the 2019-2020 Deodhar Trophy in the B squad and represent India internationally at the 2020 U-19 cricket World Cup.
- In the World Cup, he had an astonishing performance and skills that amazed everyone becoming the leading scorer of the championships. In the semi-final against Pakistan, he scored a century with 172 runs mesmerizing everyone with his performance.
- A long list of achievements in domestic cricket paved the way for the representation of Rajasthan Royals at the 2021 Indian Premier League.
Yashasvi Jaiswal Indian Premier League 2021
- Yashasvi was bought by RR (Rajasthan Royals) for INR 2.4 Cr in the Indian Premier League of 2021.
- He made his T20 debut representing RR on 22 September 2021 in IPL.
- His high skilled performance increased his base price from INR 20 Lakhs to INR 2.4 Cr.
Yashasvi Jaiswal Family
- Yashasvi was born in an impoverished family with a total of six children to Bhupendra Jaiswal (father) and Kanchan Jaiswal (mother).
- His family faced a financial problem as his father owned a small hardware shop. The revenue generated was not sufficient to fulfill the hunger of the whole family.
Yashasvi Jaiswal Wife and Kids
Yashasvi Jaiswal Awards and Achievements
Yashasvi Jaiswal Records
- His name was added in the Limca Book of Records for scoring the most runs and taking wickets in any school-level tournament at the 2018 Harris Shield Tournament. Yashasvi scored 319 runs and took 13 wickets giving 99 runs.
- In 2019, he became the youngest player to score a double century in List-A cricket at the 2018-2019 Vijay Hazare Trophy with 203 runs in 154 balls in a match against Jharkhand.
Yashasvi Jaiswal Social Media
- Instagram – @yashasvijaiswal28.
- Twitter – @yashasvi_j.
Happy birthday to a player I looked up to a lot while growing up! Learned a lot from you Rohit bhaiya, happy birthday and thank you for being an inspiration! ? @ImRo45 pic.twitter.com/P0HVlnf07x— Yashasvi Jaiswal (@yashasvi_j) April 30, 2021