Jang Kun-Lee Biography
JANG KUN-LEE born on 6th November 1992 is a South Korean kabaddi player known for his disastrous raiding skills with the core strength of martial arts is the most successful transpontine player of the VIVO Pro Kabaddi League. He plays for the South Korean National Kabaddi team and for Patna Pirates in the VIVO Pro Kabaddi League. Lee, with a great advantage of a traditional fighting style, Martial Arts, has crossed the borders of skills confusing defenders with his agility.
|Full name||Jang Kun-Lee|
|Age||29 years (as per 2021)|
|Birthplace||Busan, South Korea|
|Date of Birth||6th November 1992|
|Nickname||Babumoshai of Bengal|
Let’s dive deep into Jang Kun-Lee’s life and talk about and talk about Jang Kun-Lee’s Biography.
Jang Kun-Lee Biography: EARLY LIFE
Lee was born on 6th November 1992 in Busan, South Korea in a simple family with no sports background. He was a sports enthusiast and practiced every sport from a small age. Lee was introduced to the kabaddi sport in his college at the age of 18.
Soon, he started gaining interest in the sport playing in his college and at local sports institutions. Lee had a great advantage of martial arts which helped him learn the sport within a small time interval.
After two years of hard work and dedication, Lee was selected as a junior player in the South Korean Public Kabaddi Crew at a local educational institution, Dong-Eui University. It was the university, which helped Lee get a wide view of his career and great opportunities.
His performance at the locals helped him get under the eyesight of National Kabaddi Team Selectors. Soon, he was selected in the national kabaddi squad and made his first international mark at the 2013 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games.
Jang Kun-Lee Biography: CAREER
- Lee won his first international medal in the 2013 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games. His team was fortunate to grab a bronze medal at the tournament.
- In the consequent year, he successfully won another bronze at the 2014 Asian Games.
Jang Kun-Lee Biography: Pro Kabaddi League
- Leestarted his Pro Kabaddi League career from season 1 getting signed to Bengal warriors. He remained with the team till the 6th season.
- In the 1st season of PKL, Leecame under conversations scoring 55 raid points and 2 tackle points in 11 matches with 5 Super raids and 2 Super 10s.
- Representing the Warriors in the 2nd season, he scored 48 tackle points and 2 tackle points in 14 matches with 3 Super raids and 1 Super 10s.
- In the 3rd season, he retained with the team and scored a total of 90 points in 15 matches with an average of 42.2% of Successful Raids.
- He had a similar aggressive performance in the next season with 61 raid points and 4 tackle points in 11 matches.
- His best performance came in the 5th season where he scored his personal best high raid score with 89 raid points in 21 matches.
- In the 6th season, he scored 79 raid points and 3 tackle points in 18 matches.
- He was released by Bengal Warriors in the 7th season and was selected in the squad of Patna Pirates because of his consistent performance. He scored 60 raid points and 3 tackle points in 16 matches.
Jang Kun-Lee Biography: FAMILY
Jang Kun-Lee Biography: WIFE AND KIDS
Jang Kun-Lee Biography: AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- 2013 Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games – Bronze.
- 2014 Asian Games – Bronze.
- 2018 Asian Games – Silver.
Jang Kun-Lee Biography: Records
- The most successful transpontine player in Pro Kabaddi League.
- First foreign player to eclipse the score of 400 points in VIVO Pro Kabaddi League.
Jang Kun-Lee Biography: SOCIAL MEDIA
- Instagram – @jangkun_lee_kabaddi.
- Twitter – @N.A.
Floats like a butterfly, raids like a bee. @PatnaPirates retain Jang Kun Lee! 🔥— ProKabaddi (@ProKabaddi) August 30, 2021
Wise use of their FBM card, 'coz @JKNlee has the most points in the league by an overseas player 👑#vivoPKLPlayerAuction pic.twitter.com/VUBxd1Nt33