Kashiling Adake Biography
KASHILING ADAKE born on 18th December 1992 is an Indian kabaddi player. He plays for the Indian National Kabaddi Team and Bengaluru Bulls in the VIVO Pro Kabaddi League. Esteemed for his signature move, FROG JUMP, Kashi intensifies the use of his height and jumps above the defender and scoring many points. He scored a record of highest raid points in a single game but later was eclipsed by Pardeep Narwal.
|Full Name||Kashiling Adake|
|Birthplace||Sangli, Maharashtra, India|
|Date of Birth||18th December 1992|
|Age||39 years (as per 2021)|
|Parent||Ram Chandra (father)|
Let’s dive deep into Kashiling Adake’s life and talk about Kashiling Adake’s Biography.
Kashiling Adake Biography: Early Life
Kashiling was born in Sangli, Maharashtra, India in a Maratha sport blood family with his father being a former wrestler. His father was a wrestler, but Kashi was never interested in the sport and was scared of practicing for which he decided to pursue kabaddi as a career.
Soon, he joined a local training ground to understand all the basics of the sport and later was trained under the guidance of his uncle, who also was a former kabaddi player. From childhood, his height helped him get skilled with many raiding techniques.
He kept practicing and struggling in local tournaments, but he was hit with a huge setback after his father’s death. All financial burdens were raised on Kashi’s shoulder for which he had to forcefully leave kabaddi and work in a sugarcane factory.
A new ray of hope arrived when his uncle provided him funds to take a shift from his village to Mumbai and participate in trials. But was unfortunate and was disqualified in the trials of the Sports Authority of India. But worked hard and finally was qualified in the next SAI trials. He was selected for the Mahindra Kabaddi Team. His performance in nationals helped him get selected in the Senior National Kabaddi team and later get qualified in the Pro Kabaddi league.
Kashiling Adake Biography: Career
Kashiling Adake Biography: Pro Kabaddi League
- Kashiling was fortunate to get qualified for the VIVO Pro Kabaddi League in the 1st season on behalf of his performance in international and nationals.
- In the 1st season, he was bought by Dabang Delhi and retained with the team for four seasons.
- For season 1, he scored a total of 112 points in 14 matches including 3 Super Raids.
- In the 2nd season, he scored 114 raid points and 3 tackle points in 14 matches.
- He scored a total of 75 points in 3 matches with 3 Super Raids in the 3rd PKL season.
- Representing Dabang Delhi for the 4th season, Kashi scored 78 raid points and 11 tackle points in 13 matches with 3 Super Raids and 3 Super Tackle.
- In the 5th season, he was released by Dabang Delhi and was bought by U Mumba. Kashi scored 114 raid points and 8 tackle points in 20 matches with 4 Super Raids and 1 Super Tackle.
- He was bought by Bengaluru Bulls in the 6th season and scored 67 raid points and 17 tackle points in 20 matches.
Kashiling Adake Biography: Family
- Kashi was born in a Maratha sport blood family to Ram Chandra (father).
- His father was a former wrestler.
Kashiling Adake Biography: Wife and Kids
Kashiling Adake Biography: Awards and Achievements
Kashiling Adake Biography: Records
- Best Raider Award (PKL) – Season 2.
- 1st player to score 15 points in the first half of the match (PKL) – Season 5.
Kashiling Adake Biography: Social Media
- Instagram – @kashiling_adake-kabaddi.
- Twitter – @KashiMissile.
It's a wrap!— U Mumba (@U_Mumba) August 31, 2021
The #vivoPKLPlayerAuction comes to an end, and along with that we have our CEO, @SupsSen, share his thoughts on the same. Hear what he has to say. #UMumba | #MeMumba | #Mumboys | #AuctionSpeak | #AamchaMumboys pic.twitter.com/yoC46LbkrQ